Thursday, January 05, 2006

Useful - Newsmap

During my trip to Melbourne while working for Cadbury on their SAP implementation, I met a really nice French guy (yes it is possible - English humour Pascal, I'm sure you have the same!) He pointed me to some very good links, one of which I have recorded below for all to share!

- The site is Newsmap, when travelling the world or even your own country, sometimes you need to catch up on National or International events at a one stop shop! Yes sure the BBC website is always a good place to start but take a look at this as an alternative! Link

2 Comments:

Blogger frogsinoz said...

I guess you really don't want people to post comments on your blog (I had to create a blogger account just to write this message, even though I already have a Blog!).
Thank you for your comments - even though this whole 'entente cordiale' thing is highly over rated. It's not true that the French don't like the English...They don't like anybody ;-) No, hang on everyone this is humor!
I hope you are doing great back home, and hope to see you again soon...either side of the lake!

9:39 pm  
Blogger Stuey said...

Hmmm.... I'll have a look at the 'not easy to post comments' thing I may have missed something in the creation steps - very possible!! Take care!

10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home